Take It To The Streets 5k Run
& Fall Festival
This event is a run and much more. We are working to raise awareness about the needs of families in our neighborhoods as well the students in our local schools in North Charleston. Take It To The Streets currently serves in a community off of Dorchester Road as well as in North Charleston High School.
Run registration is $25 and Fall Festival passes are $5.
If you have not registered online by Friday, October 18, at 10 a.m., please come to the registration and information table between 7:30-8:45 a.m. to register.
Wear fall colors to celebrate the season!!!
We expect over 300 people to attend this event and we will have health screenings, and a few local colleges on site to give attendees information on services available.
Run Start Time & Date:
Location: North Charleston High School's Football Field (At 1087 E Montague Ave., North Charleston).
Run Details: Timed with computer chips, each runner will receive a personal number. There will be prizes for first, second, and third place runners, as well as age categories.
Highlights will Include:
- 5K or 1K Walk/ Run for a fun time with friends and family
- Awesome Car Show with two local car clubs, Rhino Car Club and Sitting on Chrome
• Face Painting, pumpkin painting for kids and families, live bands, jump castles, concession stand, and fun for the whole family.
• Proceeds benefit the non-profit organization Take It To The Streets (www.takeittothestreets.org ) as well as North Charleston High School. All donations are Tax Deductible.
• Opportunity to represent your organization.
Be a part of the change you want to see in this world!
For More Information Contact Jesse Williams at 843-636-3935
Follow Us on Facebook
Helpful Links Coming Soon
Head over to Helpful links and find resources in your area